14 February 2010

Winter Preps

It's cold and it's raining here so I though if I made a quick sketch of a Summery girl in Summery vests it would make the weather magically better.

I finished it just now but I still see no improvement and the clouds are even more menacing. Maybe if I do some kind of Zulu rain dance backwards it'll go away, I don't know.

Friday some hilarious thing happened, my dad was angry with me because I was always cold and he wanted me to stop being cold, yes, just like that, snap my fingers and hurray:

J'ai pas froid mes amis
Of course we all know things don't work this way, all except my father. The question is I couldn't sleep bacause I was constantly pushing my bed covers so the chilly breeze wouldn't get in.

MARIE'S WINTER NIGHT EQUIPMENT
(temperature = 6 degrees)

Lower Body
Panties
Pajama's pants
Cotton knee socks under pants
Wool knee socks over pants


Upper Body
Long t-shirt
Shirt over t-shirt
Pajama's long sleeve cotton dress over shirt
Small wool jacket
2 scarfs
Gloves with finger holes (for some laptop action)

Plus
Heater turned on
When I go to sleep I usually don't wear the jacket, the gloves and the scarfs.

Bed Covers
Thin white bed sheet
Thick bed cover over sheet
Thicker bed cover over thick bed cover
Even thicker and heavier bed cover on top

No comments:

Post a Comment