01 September 2010

Oh Wait! The Madness!

Can't go away without describing what happened to me yesterday. I had one of the worst nights of my life in terms of sleep, but one of the best Nature shows ever. Nature doing its best 12 consecutive hours, a sight to see, I'm afraid I'm terribly delighted by thunder storms.

The thunder began around 7 p.m and I was blown away, every 20 seconds I saw a fluorescent zig-zag line cross the sky, an electricity root, I stood paralyzed staring at the darkness.

I went to sleep at 1 a.m... Or so I though! The storm didn't stop, explosions of sound bursting everywhere. I felt one hitting our house's lightning rod, I curled in bed. Suddenly, the lamp on my bedside table made a sound and light sparks came out of the socket, it flashed near my head and if I wasn't half asleep I would certainly have screamed or made an identical pointless sound.

Amazing! Dangerous! But Danger is always so fascinating!
And here I am writing on the living room's carpet. Hearing more thunder, could this be happening again?

No comments:

Post a Comment