09 January 2010

Same Year, Different Self

I write in English because I can't express myself in my own language.
I don't write in French because...

**Now before I proceed, a quick interruption (brought to you by some kind of letter of the alphabet)**
I noticed that Blogger is being a little discriminating because when I wrote the word English up there I wrote it with a small "E" and it underlined the word with a malicious red color... AS IF! You self centered people! When I wrote French in the same way you didn't correct me at all! What is the matter with you Blogspot? Are you trying to say something?


As I was saying, I don't write in French because I'm green and I don't want to befriend a dictionary for the rest of my blogposts.

So, beginning a new year made me question myself:
I'm so young, why do I have 100 different cards in my wallet?
I'm so young, but I subscribed/have my data in so many websites that stuffed my brain with pretty images, nice deals and insightful text.
I'm so young, but I already take 3 or 4 different pills a day!
I'm so young, but I have so many concerns already, as if I had bills to pay, as if I had a family to take care of (and I do but at the same time I don't), as if I had no one to give me food and shelter.
I'm so young, they told me we shouldn't let TV eat our souls, now I don't watch it and they tell me I should - it's all about being culturally aware they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment