29 January 2010

This is Your World

What do I praise so much in a friend?
M E M O R Y !
That is why, for me, Alzheimer is the most horrible disease in the whole disease panoply.

Worst than cancer, I don't care.
Worst than a tumor, call me cruel if you want to.
Worst than being murdered.

Because I really like it when people remember, I really like when people care, I find it valuable because that is what I am as a person, and I am not (nor could I ever be) bragging.

You can't always get what you give (in fact most of the times you don't), which is one thing that made me really sad and depressed until I realized that:
I could change my personality or
I could accept it,
and I chose to accept it and plus boost it as I can't force myself to be vain, so I'll power up my humanism, even if it gets criticised.

I really don't like to write what I'm writing, I'm saying it so that everybody knows that, if you want to live in a World with people that care about you, you need to show them YOUR appreciation, or else, people will just be egoistic and self-centered, since that is what seems to be cool nowadays.

Then you will be wondering:
"What happened to X, she used to be so nice!"
Well apparently "nice" didn't bring her much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment