30 May 2010

Mr.Mr















Dearest Mr. Mr

I call you Mr. Mr because I don't know what else to call you. I could have made a decent name like Howard or Larry but I prefer Mr because you are, as far as I can see, a non existent person.

Do you like my pig? I posted it because I felt like it and because I though it had something to do with you. No, I'm not calling you a pig Mr. Mr, that is absolutely not the point. Besides, why do you insist in seeing only a pig as the possible meaning for this nonsense? How can you not abserve the other things that are a part of this "accurate portrait"?

Yes it is a pig, I'm not denying it, I made it to look like one so I'm happy that message came through alright. It can also be other things like:

- A very colorful and bright image;
- A wooden sculpture;
- A rainbow;
- A tiger;
- A fish;
- Me;
- You;
- A metaphor for life;
- A solution to your problems.

Did you see? I just said you were bright and colorful! Now that is much better than being called a pig. Images can be anything, especialy smoking pipes. Pipes are never pipes because Magritte is the voice of reason and he says they aren't so I can't really argument with such a strong point of view.

Ceci n'est pas un PIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment