01 December 2009

How Uncivilized of Me...


I know I'm posting again but I just couldn't resist putting this here.
There is something terribly irresistible in men with naughty faces and evil grins.
For those who don't recognize the portrayed lads:
- Danny Elfman, I completely worship this man, he was the former vocalist of Oingo Boingo, my favourite band. Nowadays he makes scores for Tim Burton's movies.
- Malcolm McDowell, main character in Clockwork Orange, one of my favorite movies of all time, it is simply a masterpiece.
- No need to say, Jack Nicholson, known by his devilish eyebrows, he is pretty messed up now.
- Gaspard Ulliel, french actor that made one of the movies from the Hannibal Canibal sequence, he played young Hannibal Lector in Hannibal Rising.
- Pretty obvious, Harrison Ford playing Han Solo, has less of the naughty twing but he is pretty expressive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment