21 December 2009

Twist no More

No, I don't have a pijamma like that, that is too comic looking.
No, my bed in not at floor level, actually you have to climb up to reach the comfy sheets and pillow, which, by the way, are not the ones drawn.
It is not even me who is sleeping, it could be someone else, I don't have a big nose.
Now... Do you see those black little holes between the bed and the sheets?

See
See?
SEE?!

Those are MINE!
MY black holes under the sheets! Those poorly represented holes are actually spaces where cold air enters my bed in the winter nights, and I HATE THEM!
They never disappear, I turn and turn just to make them grow, that's it! They feed on my turnarounds, providing me an even more restless night, oh THANK YOU black damn holes!

I have no other choice than to sleep like a strudel...

No comments:

Post a Comment