24 December 2009

Meeting John/Peter/Frank/Jack

I always though meeting people at parties was kind of tricky, and by parties I mean alcohol filled parties.
Meeting (fictional name here) may provide us a good time, being drunk together sounds cool, seeing him puke in a corner - not so cool at all. You wake up the next day and see the same person in a different atmosphere just to find out he is reading Plato quietly and enjoying it.

What the hell is going on?!

The guy who ran naked and tripped in a poured drink, falling comically on the ground is actually a crazy Jesus freak who goes to church every Sunday and helps little grandma cross the road.

I don't dislike it, I kind of find it very amusing and surprising.

You can NEVER judge by first impression, white sheep may turn into big bad wolves and crazy weird people may be sentimental kittens.
In the middle of all this deviations, who am I to everybody? How do people judge me as they meet me? What kind of impressions am I passing through? Maybe I'm giving the opposite of what I really want to transmit.

I don't like it, I kind of find it very scary and frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment