25 December 2009

Yrrem samtsirhc

Christmas faux-pas number 375:
Don't give people gifts you like, give people gifts THEY like.

1. Thank you for the candle-holder-glass-plastic-thingie! How did you know I needed one of those? It makes me want to light a candle right away!
2. Awww, you gave me one of those glass balls with snow inside everyone has on tv! Now I'm gonna be so popular! Wait until my best friend sees it! She's going to be so jealous!
3. Why buy Ferrero Rocher when you can offer me a cheap chocolate that tastes like crap? At least it will be different! You're so considerate and original!
4. Two minuscule-super-thin-white-paper-notepads you can get from any souvenir store? Artists love to draw in see-through leafs didn't you know? They react so awesome to watercolor, it's amazing.
5. Those furry synthetic fluorescent orange socks with black cat footprints you gave me last year are so in this season, I'll be sure to wear them on my next date!

No comments:

Post a Comment